The Mississippi Chapter of the American Planning Association is governed by an Executive Committee comprised of the following officers:
- President — Thomas Gregory, AICP
- Past President — Corey Proctor
- Secretary — Ginger Lowrey, AICP
- Treasurer — Chris Watson, AICP
- Public Information Officer — Jordan Rae Hillman, AICP
- Outreach Officer — ???
- Professional Development — Moe Chowdhury, PhD, AICP
- Historian — Corinne Fox, FAICP
- Northern Representative — Ben Requet, AICP
- Central Representative — Eric Jefferson
- Southern Representative — Michael Hershman, AICP
COMMITTEES + TASKFORCES
The Nominating Committee and Professional Development Committee are the two standing committees established in our bylaws. Other work is accomplished through taskforces created by the Executive Committee on an ad hoc basis.
- Nominating Committee — Joan Wesley, PhD
- Professional Development Committee — Moe Chowdhury, PhD, AICP